No me importa... No me importa...

I can't speak a word of Spanish but I still enjoyed the art. So, good job! :D
Also, nice choice of music.

JoseCTS responds:

You must like Slipknot, In this animation the characters don't say something really relevant If you know what I mean xD

In the 50s In the 50s

You have potential. This is a lot better than most Flashes I've seen at this... er, graphic level.
If you want to be more successful in Flash animation, here's my suggestions:
Don't use stickmen. They only have a small fanbase and are generally regarded as poorer animation. (If you don't think you can draw better characters, then learn)
Don't use bright, flashy, tacky colours, because then it looks like the 80's threw up all over the screen and that's not very attractive.
Actually draw out things instead of using the vector tools. This way, it (a) looks better, (b) doesn't feel so lazy, and (c) you can carve out your own unique style. For example, you always know an Edd Gould or Yotam Perel video immediately, because of their recognizable styles.
Sound quality -- make sure it's at least decent. Also, publish sound as streaming, not event. The graphics often get slowed down on NG, so publishing sound as stream keeps the sound and the graphics synced up properly. Fool around in Publishing Settings to increase the streaming sound quality.
People aren't watching videos on Newgrounds because they want to read; voices as opposed to written dialogue make any animation better, as well as make it appear as if there was more effort put into it. Having said this, sometimes written dialogue just works with the animation, but that usually applies to the more artistic side of things. But, if you're going to have words in your video, don't, ever, EVER use Times New Roman. It's meant as a font for novels or essays or reports, not anything creative, ever. Using Times New Roman immediately undermines whatever creative project you're working on, plus it's the default font for a lot of programs, so using it makes you appear lazy. The same goes for Arial and whatever the default font for WMM is.

Anyway, that's a lot of words. o_O If you take some of this into consideration for your next video, it will probably look a lot better. :) Ciao!

theamazingjamez responds:

Thank-you for your advice. I will put it to good use!

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

This is beautiful. Edd would be so happy. I'm so glad to see people who care. :')

Yusuf responds:

Thanks, I'm glad to see people who care that I care and who also care :)

Kiss Twilight Boys! Kiss Twilight Boys!

*cries inside*

Since everyone pointed out that there's mostly boys on the site, I'll represent the female population and declare that I hate it, too.

Claustrophobic Claustrophobic

Decent First Game

It has potential. You do need to work on your graphics, though, make the game more interesting, and a lot more difficult. And longer, that was incredibly short.
May I also add that it's been my experience that you NEED audio in almost every movie or game you create, unless its absence serves a purpose. When I play through my .swfs prior to adding audio they seem so boring and long, but adding background music really makes a huge difference.

Good job for a first, though.

Mad World 1.5 Mad World 1.5