No me importa... No me importa...

I can't speak a word of Spanish but I still enjoyed the art. So, good job! :D
Also, nice choice of music.

JoseCTS responds:

You must like Slipknot, In this animation the characters don't say something really relevant If you know what I mean xD

In the 50s In the 50s

You have potential. This is a lot better than most Flashes I've seen at this... er, graphic level.
If you want to be more successful in Flash animation, here's my suggestions:
Don't use stickmen. They only have a small fanbase and are generally regarded as poorer animation. (If you don't think you can draw better characters, then learn)
Don't use bright, flashy, tacky colours, because then it looks like the 80's threw up all over the screen and that's not very attractive.
Actually draw out things instead of using the vector tools. This way, it (a) looks better, (b) doesn't feel so lazy, and (c) you can carve out your own unique style. For example, you always know an Edd Gould or Yotam Perel video immediately, because of their recognizable styles.
Sound quality -- make sure it's at least decent. Also, publish sound as streaming, not event. The graphics often get slowed down on NG, so publishing sound as stream keeps the sound and the graphics synced up properly. Fool around in Publishing Settings to increase the streaming sound quality.
People aren't watching videos on Newgrounds because they want to read; voices as opposed to written dialogue make any animation better, as well as make it appear as if there was more effort put into it. Having said this, sometimes written dialogue just works with the animation, but that usually applies to the more artistic side of things. But, if you're going to have words in your video, don't, ever, EVER use Times New Roman. It's meant as a font for novels or essays or reports, not anything creative, ever. Using Times New Roman immediately undermines whatever creative project you're working on, plus it's the default font for a lot of programs, so using it makes you appear lazy. The same goes for Arial and whatever the default font for WMM is.

Anyway, that's a lot of words. o_O If you take some of this into consideration for your next video, it will probably look a lot better. :) Ciao!

theamazingjamez responds:

Thank-you for your advice. I will put it to good use!

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

This is beautiful. Edd would be so happy. I'm so glad to see people who care. :')

Yusuf responds:

Thanks, I'm glad to see people who care that I care and who also care :)

Adventure to Lionheart P2 Adventure to Lionheart P2

Font Choices, People, Font Choices.

Don't. Use. Times New Roman. In. Creative projects. Like, ever.

Also, I'd suggest leaving the text on the screen and having a button the viewer can use to proceed when they're done reading. Otherwise, it's often too long or too short a time that it's up, depending on the person.

Run Rabbit Run! Run Rabbit Run!

Badass Rabbit

Really smooth animation, incredibly well done, but honestly, you get 10 points for the rabbit's expressions alone. XD

introducing myself to ng introducing myself to ng

Awesome First Flash

You, my friend, have definite potential. Excellent job on your first Flash!

Next time though, try adding some audio. It usually never fails to make Flashes more interesting.

Also, a little tip about buttons. If you're going to write it yourself, make a box the same colour as your background and write on that (on the same layer). Then make both into the same button and then people have more area to click.

Horse Play X3 Horse Play X3

...what?!

That was a terrible animation. I swear I'm going to have nightmares about possessed, demonized horses that look like gargoyles now. Their faces disappear after a while, and their movements are atrocious. We see floating faces and tails a little bit into it.
AND THAT HORSE COMING IN FROM THE RIGHT FUCKING TERRIFIES ME.

Is this a joke?

TreeckotheFreacko responds:

When I was exporting the file into a Flash, it glitched hard-core and the horses got messed up and............. yeah...............